Chrissy Scivicque has devoted her career to helping others achieve success in theirs.
Chrissy Scivicque (pronounced “Civic”) is an award-winning writer, certified career coach and experienced corporate trainer. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Sonoma State University and is a Certified Professional Career Manager (PCM). She has completed 120+ hours of CTI core curriculum for life coaches.
Prior to launching her own business, Chrissy worked as an executive assistant in the field of wealth management in Northern California.
A born entrepreneur, Chrissy launched The Executive Assistant’s Toolbox in 2007. This gave her a platform to promote her writing online while also sharing her passion for personal and professional development. In 2008, a start-up company called OfficeArrow purchased the website and hired her as Managing Editor, where she stayed for three years. In this role, she also acted as company spokesperson and community advisor.
Chrissy launched her popular website, EatYourCareer.com, in 2009. The philosophy behind the brand is this: Chrissy believes work can be a nourishing part of the life experience. Her goal is to help professionals understand what that means for them and how to achieve it.
Chrissy is the author of The Proactive Professional: How to Stop Playing Catch Up & Start Getting Ahead at Work (and in Life). Her writing on career-related topics is also regularly featured on dozens of websites including Forbes, Monster, CareerBuilder, CBS News and Ivy Exec, among others. She is currently a contributing writer for U.S. News & World Report (career section).
Chrissy has trained teams and coached individuals in companies large and small, including:
- Ball Aerospace
- Capital One
- Eastman Chemical
- Georgia Power
- Northrop Grumman
- Skadden Law
- Turner Broadcasting
- W.W. Grainger
- And many more, including a variety of government agencies.
Chrissy has presented at numerous administrative conferences including the ASAP’s Administrative Professionals Conference (APC), IAAP Annual Forum, Office Dynamics Conference for Administrative Excellence, and many more.
Chrissy is currently based out of Denver, Colorado, where she is a frequently featured career expert on the Good Day Colorado morning show.
A Note From Chrissy
As the facilitator of the ELEVATE Admins program, my role is multi-faceted. I am trained and experienced in this field, and I take my role seriously.
My role is to:
- Get to the heart of the matter quickly
- Keep the discussion focused, respectful and positive
- Keep the program moving forward to achieve the stated goals
- Provide expertise and accountability for results
- Act as an unbiased third-party
How I’m Different
I know you have choices. There are a handful other “admin training” programs out there; it’s true. Not many, however. This is a very niche topic. Few people recognize the importance of this critical role and even fewer understand how to effectively coach and train these professionals. But I’m certainly not the ONLY person offering a program for admins. I am, however, very different from the others. Here are just a few of the things that I believe make me and my program a better choice:
- I’ve been in THEIR shoes. As a former executive assistant, I know exactly what your administrative professionals do on a daily basis, and I have a deep appreciation for the role. That shows in everything I do. It allows me to create a very strong bond with your team quickly.
- I’ve been in YOUR shoes. As a small business owner, I know what it means to invest in training and support like this for your team. I know that getting a return on your investment is essential. I know the importance of making the right decisions, and I offer the highest value to ensure your dollars are well spent.
- I offer a unique point-of-view that is unlike anyone else out there. As a trained and experienced life coach, career coach, and business leader, I pride myself on taking a holistic perspective. This means I look at the whole person, the whole entity, the whole team and the whole business. I don’t wear blinders. I am constantly looking at the big picture and finding ways to improve how the separate parts work together.
I look forward to getting to know you, your administrate team, and your organization. Thank you for your interest in the ELEVATE Admins program.