Did you know…?
- Administrative professionals make up 16% of total US employment
- There are approximately 50 job titles that qualify as “administrative” in nature
- The responsibilities of administrative professionals increase each year, while the number of people performing these duties decreases
- Administrative professionals are expected to support an increasing number of executives, managers and other business leaders with limited resources
Source: US Bureau of Labor Statistics
Administrative teams are shrinking, budgets are tighter than ever, and (as always) the pace of business is ever increasing.
Admins are constantly “doing more with less.” Most assistants already feel their plates are full. The goal of engaging in training and development is not to add more to their plates, but rather, to make their plates bigger.
Whether you realize it or not, your administrative team has a dramatic impact on every aspect of the organization, including:
- Your clients: Administrative professionals are the outward face of your business. They are often the first and/or only contact your clients have with the company.
- Your employees: Administrative professionals support your employees, interacting with a broad range of team members. Their presence and demeanor has a powerful effect on the overall environment.
- Your business: Administrative professionals help ensure daily operations run smoothly. Their productivity impacts the entire team and thus, the business as a whole.
This impact can be positive or negative, productive or unproductive, profitable or costly. Leveraged properly, your administrative professionals can provide a distinct competitive advantage for both the company and the executive(s) they support.
It all depends on the investment you’re willing to make in their success.
What are you doing today to make sure this incredibly valuable business asset is performing at peak levels?
In today’s complicated business environment, it’s more critical than ever that organizations implement concrete strategies to elevate workplace performance and increase job satisfaction amongst administrative professionals. The ELEVATE Admins program helps develop, retain and attract high-quality administrative professionals. Ultimately, this investment improves productivity, profitability and long-term business sustainability.
Tap into the power of your administrative team with the ELEVATE Admins program.