My name is Chrissy Scivicque and I’m the founder of EatYourCareer.com, a popular website for professional development advice. I work with administrative professionals (both individuals and teams), providing training, education and coaching to help elevate workplace performance and increase career satisfaction. As a former executive assistant, I understand the unique challenges and opportunities associated with the field of office administration. I currently run a successful coaching and consulting practice out of Denver, CO.
Click to Learn More about Chrissy’s Background
Training & Education
- Certified Professional Career Manager (PCM): The proven PCM system has been used successfully for over a decade in private practice, government agencies, university career centers, trade schools, veteran job assistance centers, and workforce development offices. The certification program provides access to the most comprehensive career coaching curriculum on the market today.
- 120+ hours training with The Coaches Training Institute (CTI): CTI trains more new coaches each year than any other training program, and has for over 20 years. It is based on the Co-Active Model, a tried-and-true approach that provides a powerful process for engaging with others and is supported by current scientific research.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Former Executive Assistant
- Founder of The Executive Assistant’s Toolbox (website sold in 2008)
- Author of The Effective Executive Assistant: A Guide for Long-Term Career Success
- Co-author of Success Tweets for Administrative Professionals
What Is MY Role?
As your coach and the leader of the ELEVATE Admins program, my role is multi-faceted. I am trained and experienced in this field, and I take my role seriously.
I am there to:
- Get to the heart of the matter quickly
- Keep the discussion focused, respectful and positive
- Keep the program moving forward to achieve the stated goals
- Provide expertise and accountability for results
- Act as an unbiased third-party
How I’m Different
I know you have choices. There are a handful other “admin training” programs out there; it’s true. Not many, mind you. This is a very niche topic. Few people recognize the importance of this critical role and even fewer understand how to effectively coach and train these professionals. But I’m certainly not the ONLY person offering a program for admins. I am, however, very different from the others. Here are just a few of the things that I believe make me and my program a better choice:
- I’ve been in THEIR shoes. As a former executive assistant, I know exactly what your administrative professionals do on a daily basis, and I have a deep appreciation for the role. That shows in everything I do. It allows me to create a very strong bond with your team.
- I’ve been in YOUR shoes. As a small business owner, I know what it means to invest in training and support like this for your team. I know that getting a return on your investment is essential. I know the importance of making the right decisions, and I offer the highest value to ensure your dollars are well spent.
- I offer a unique point-of-view that is unlike anyone else out there. As a trained and experienced life coach, career coach, nutritionist and business leader, I pride myself on taking a holistic perspective. This means I look at the whole person, the whole entity, the whole team and the whole business. I don’t wear blinders. I am constantly looking at the big picture and finding ways to improve how the separate parts work together.